Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable
Protect the company from legal, financial and reputational risk by executing the processes and procedures of the company’s e-Discovery program. Work with internal and external teams to manage the subpoena process and track individual subpoenas to completion through careful review and production of documentation. Participate with e-discovery activities, support e-discovery tools, follow-up with custodians to complete required activities, track preservation and collection activities and provide status updates. Work closely with the Computer Incident Response Team, Records, HR and other IT teams. Provide e-discovery and subpoena support to members of Litigation, Internal Investigations and Employment Law teams as well as outside counsel to develop and execute e-discovery plans.
- Manage and track the issuance of preservation notices;
- Follow-up with all levels of employees to ensure compliance with e-Discovery activities;
- Audit compliance with internal processes (such as status reports, employee exit procedures, preservation notices, etc.);
- Work with internal and external counsel regarding subpoenas;
- Perform analysis and create both scheduled and ad hoc reports as requested;
- Respond to questions and issues submitted to the e-Discovery mailbox;
- Perform collection and processing tasks using various tools and procedures as required by the e-Discovery team
- Provide technical support to members of the Legal team for the various e-Discovery tools used by the team;
- Participate in activities to enhance the e-Discovery Program.