Education: 4-year degree (legal or technical field preferred)
Work Experience: 1 – 3 years in e-discovery, litigation support or other support role
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent English (oral and written) communication skills;
- Poise and confidence to work with senior company executives and outside counsel;
- Project management skills desired;
- Ability to multi-task while working on both long and short-term projects;
- Technical aptitude to learn new tools and work with various IT teams.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with e-Discovery processing and review tools;
- Experience managing document reviews;
- Forensics experience and/or credentials;
- Experience developing and administrating Microsoft SharePoint based applications.
- Experience with subpoena processes in the US
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.