Transaction Processing Representative
Dedicated Company Code (DCC) team is responsible for maintaining Accenture legal entities in SAP, providing centralized and global support.
- DCC Sr Assistant is responsible for supporting in the administering of the processes relating to the evaluation, approval, and maintenance of Company Codes in SAP, including compliance with policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Execute test plan for all new company codes and potential modifications through approved production SIR and re-key SIR, adding screenshots to every test execution.
- Detect issues or unusual requirements to be escalated by appropriate cross-process team members for review and guidance as necessary
- Assure consistency of configuration among different SAP environment by re-testing if necessary (re-keys)
- Support the maintenance of the SAP configuration and testing job-aids, as required
- Work with other process teams and support tasks related with OTC updates, OTC IC updates, Brazil branches creations and updates, etc
Undergraduate Degree. 1 year of relevant Finance experience (nice to have)
- Strong team player
- Fast learner of new processes and tasks
- Proactive and continuous improvement attitude
- Self. Management skills
- Detail driven
- Customer service skills
Advanced communication in English (written and oral)
AND YOU NEED TO WORK IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE IT IS PRIORITIZED:
• Truly Human: home office, prepaid lunch card, Internet service reimbursement, VIP pass to Megatlon, differential medical plan, corporate discounts, extended maternity leave, paternity or adoption, childcare reimbursement and others
• Networking: privileged access to our worldwide network of professionals, working together with international clients of the first line.
• Vanguard: constantly training in new technologies and work methodologies.
Grow your career!
IN ACCENTURE, EQUALITY PROMOTES INNOVATION.
Did you know that Accenture was chosen as the most diverse and inclusive company?
of the world? We believe that the future workforce is an equal force for all.
"Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason covered by local law."