YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of Marketing applications (Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua, IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget and/or Adobe Marketing Cloud/Neolane
- Minimum of 5 years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agil
- Minimum of 1 year of Project Management experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience implementing Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration technologies such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Reltio, Talend, SnapLogic, MuleSoft, Informatica Cloud, Rich Relevance, Unica Interact, Kobie, Brierley and deploying new channel
- Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation and executio
- Experience in algorithmic decisioning or interactive managemen
- Experience in online ad serving or site serving platform
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meeting
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate solution scope, timeline, and benefits with client stakeholder
- Excellent leadership and management skill
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.