Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00676111 00676111_en
You will report to Lisa Swigert, CMT OG Associate Manager. You will work virtually with Lisa who is based in the USA, and other members of the CMT R&A Team in the USA and Philippines. You will be provided with a high degree of training, advice and support during your initial 6 months with the team, and on an ongoing basis as required after that.
• Degree educated or equivalent relevant studies/qualifications (Business Statistics, Information Management or related field preferred).
• Strong written and spoken English skills; good communicator and team player with a “can-do” attitude
Professional Skill Requirements
•2+ years' prior experience in a defined Reporting role; commercial awareness and business acumen is desirable
• Advanced Excel skills with a focus on pivot and slicer functionality
• Proactive, accurate and detail-oriented with a strong business results-focus; proven ability to plan and reassess priorities in order to meet tight deadlines
• Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with variety of stakeholders; confident when dealing with all levels of staff including Managing Directors and executives
• Team player with willingness to learn and help out where needed, with the ability to work under pressure and take on additional responsibility when trained
• Willing to work a flexible schedule, including occasional evenings, national holidays (time off in lieu will be given)
• Previous knowledge of Accenture and MMS Opportunity Management experience would be highly desirable
• Expectation is that successful candidate will remain in role for at least 24 months due to the complexity of the role.
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.