Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00669956 00669956_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Responsible for supporting the RTR Finance Process Architecture (FPA) Team by assisting in all or part of the end-to-end process toward the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of processes, job aids and templates.
• Directly support the RTR FPA Operations Manager in the delivery of SAP general ledger functionality to internal Finance organizations such as Global Controllership, Country Controllership, AEE, and Client Financial Management (CFM)
• Respond to inquiries and issues raised by internal Finance teams regarding SAP functionality in a timely manner, escalating to the RTR FPA Operations Manager when appropriate
• Support - and often lead - efforts to make Emergency updates to the SAP solution, in support of internal Finance teams
• Support - and often lead - efforts to make large-scale updates to the SAP solution according to the Quarterly Release schedule of the SAP Program
• Ensure that teams in the CIO organization that support the RTR process understand the updates requested by the RTR FPA team
• Perform direct testing of solutions developed by the CIO organization from the perspective of the Finance and convey results/concerns to CIO and RTR FPA leadership as needed
• Assist in the Design/Testing/Deployment stages of major Finance-driven Initiatives that integrate with the RTR-managed portions of the SAP solution
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on a wide variety of Finance subjects supported by the RTR FPA Team, including but not limited to: Journal Entry Tools, Special Ledgers, Special Ledger Carryforwards, Statutory Carryforwards, Special Year-End Carryforwards, Fixed Assets, Exchange Rates, FI Module transaction codes, FI Module tables, and RTR portions of the Monthly Close Schedule
• Execute other SAP-related ad hoc projects for Finance
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree; preferable in Accounting or Finance
• Work Experience: 2 years of experience as a Specialist with exposure to a broad range of Finance concepts. Multi-currency and exchange rate experience a plus.
• Work Requirements: Schedule flexibility – some overtime to be expected. Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) are required. Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
• SAP Finance Knowledge (with focus on FI general ledger)
• Finance and Accounting skills
Business Acumen; Coaching; Decision Making; Diversity Management; Initiative and Anticipation; Innovation; Issue Identification Analysis and Solving; Knowledge Sharing; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft PowerPoint; Microsoft Access; Oral and Written Communication; Personal Credibility; Project Management; Project Strategy and Planning; Teamwork and Collaboration; Work Planning/Estimating; Proactivity
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.