Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00648248 00648248_en
• Setting out the Legal Knowledge vision, philosophy and guiding principles.
• Developing the Legal Knowledge strategic priorities (focus areas and goals over multiple years).
• Putting in place Knowledge policies, standards and guidelines.
• Designing the framework for developing, analyzing and reporting on Knowledge effectiveness and quality measures.
Evolving Legal’s Learning & Development (L&D) strategic agenda, in conjunction with Accenture HR Talent and Learning:
• Refining the Legal L&D vision, philosophy and guiding principles.
• Establishing the Legal L&D strategic priorities.
• Embedding L&D policies, standards and guidelines.
• Revising L&D effectiveness and quality measures.
Driving the K&L strategic agendas through support for strategic planning, coordination and alignment of efforts. In doing so, driving greater consistency and effectiveness of K&L across Legal:
• Working with Legal teams to help them understand the K&L strategic agendas; to prioritize allocation of resources (including appropriate individuals to be Knowledge Champions and L&D Champions); and to assign accountabilities to these resources.
• Supporting the Champions in developing and executing K&L strategic plans, in assessing the current maturity of K&L activities and understanding the requirements for gap closure.
• Working with the Champions to identify potential issues and areas for improvement; to scope pragmatic solutions; and to disseminate lessons learned and best practices.
Managing the development of the K&L operating model:
• Identifying resourcing gaps within K&L core team and Champions; supporting gap closure; mentoring high-potential resources and ensuring their progression.
• Promoting use of cost-effective K&L resources, nearshore and offshore.
Identifying, creating, facilitating and executing K&L investments:
• Working with the Champions and Legal Technology team to ensure greater uptake of existing global K&L platforms (particularly Legal Connect); and to develop, design and deliver other platforms that address priority functional gaps in a user-friendly, flexible and integrated manner.
• Providing a strategic view on the further development of K&L systems and practices; taking the lead in implementing new ideas and solutions.
• Ensuring best use of Legal’s K&L budget.
• Overseeing sourcing and vendor management for K&L services provided by third parties.
• Overseeing active engagement with the Legal teams and influencing them to collaborate and contribute towards K&L initiatives.
• Undergraduate degree required.
• Legal professional status (licensed attorney or equivalent) preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years working experience within law firms and/or legal environments.
• Within these environments, experience of heading up or holding a senior Knowledge Management functional position. This includes experience of developing and deploying Knowledge strategies, policies and initiatives.
• Also, within these environments, notable exposure to L&D matters such as role-based competency, learning strategies and the various components of learning architectures including learning solutions, approaches, programmes, technology and core processes.
• Experience of Knowledge technology projects, grounded in a good understanding of technology and its potential to impact the delivery of legal services. Experience of L&D technology projects preferred.
• Experience of working with senior management and/or board members on strategy, planning, design or major implementation projects.
• Strong evaluation and problem-solving skills: able to identify the real issue, and to anticipate requirements and potential consequences.
• Logical reasoning: able to demonstrate rationale behind any recommendations and achieve consensus around proposed outcomes
• Outstanding spoken and written communication skills: able to deal confidently, tactfully and appropriately with people of different disciplines and at all levels of the organization
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills: able to build strong relationships with multiple global stakeholders quickly via virtual tools; listen, understand and respond to any concerns.
• Prioritization skills: Comfortable working within a large and complex environment with multiple stakeholders and interest groups. Able to dynamically manage changing (and often competing) requirements from these stakeholders.
• People development: Able to build effective teams, uses opportunities to coach and support others to build skills and confidence.
• Task management: Professional and organized approach to delivery. Able to work under pressure and to tight timescales, with minimal supervision
• Strategic thinking and innovation: Able to think strategically but also willing and able to roll their sleeves up and do whatever is needed to achieve key business objectives, diving into detail where necessary.
• Influence and communication: Able to be highly credible and persuasive, influencing key stakeholders and effecting change with or without direct reporting authority.
• Collaboration: Able to work well with others, to build strong relationships, to share knowledge and expertise to foster a sense of trust.
• Drive: Commitment to getting things done, including self-sufficiency and the lack of need for detailed direction.
• Flexibility: Ability to manage diary and working pattern to enable more interactions with global stakeholders.
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.