Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00643802 00643802_en
Fullstack Web Developer
• Code and maintain media rich websites, its user experience, user interface and functionality according to clients’ requirements. Maintain the platform they are built on and streamline processes on an ongoing basis. Bring support to the whole design team in various complex projects.
• Work with the Graphics and Service Coordination teams on managing the pipeline, providing estimates, negotiating deadlines
• Create plans on how to best implement their ideas
• Provide guidance and technical direction to the team
• Work closely with team members to track the status of requests and update clients on timelines and budget
• Fulfill QA requests and provide feedback to the team
• Solve problems or propose solutions according to the company's culture and business objective
• Work effectively in a high-pressure environment while maintaining a professional approach
• Advanced level of English
• Minimum 4 years of Modern Web Architectures design including Single Page Applications built with frameworks such as React.JS and Angular.
• Excellent CMS developing and maintenance. Experience with SQL, relational databases, and data warehouses.
• Experience deploying to cloud services, such as Azure or AWS, leveraging containers, automated testing, and automated deployment would be an advantage
• Wordpress plugins and themes development is a plus.
• Knowledge of application design and development including Responsive Web Applications (Backbone.js, AngularJS, or ReactJS) is a plus.
• Experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents would be an advantage
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with Accenture Senior Leadership
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.