Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
- Understand process requirements in various AEC support area and assist the team in drafting checklists and process documents;
- Manage Microsoft Teams Site/ SharePoint and communication records and train team members on the process by developing checklists and process documents;
- Assist in introducing process measures for ad-hoc and new service lines;
- Provide individuals with positive and developmental feedback, and support any specific GLN’s training initiatives
- Provide training or support to GLN specific trainings;
- Ensure excellence of output of AEC team members through guidance and review support (e.g. conducting effective QA of another team members' deliverable);
- Support implementation of new initiatives in AEC support area or within Legal Services (in addition to allocated role);
- Provide coaching and mentoring to GLN personnel; and
- Supervise Level 11 or below (as required);
- Understand Code of Business Ethics (COBE) and apply COBE to ensure compliance and manage AEC support area; and
- Demonstrate understanding of company's approval processes and ensures that all stakeholders are timely engaged and informed on the relevant process.
Specific Responsibilities aligned to Role
- Conduct contractual and/ or statutory notification requirements in case of a data/ cyber security incident;
- Ensure the required remedial and/ or mitigation actions were taken and recommend appropriate remedial and/ or mitigation actions if not;
- Review the incident in line with client expectations and escalate the matter to various other teams as required from time to time;
- Be involved with the Legal Cyber Review team’s process improvements initiatives and handle the complex matters for the team;
- Maintain incident tracker and an up to date Microsoft Teams Site/ SharePoint with updated documents;
- Recording accurately and regularly the details of the incidents handled on a real time basis;
- Train other members/ new joiners of the team;
- Present on status calls with internal clients and manage status reports and tracker and assigns incidents to the team;
- Assist in preparing decks for leadership updates on the process as and when required; and
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives, pilot programs, revision of handbook and research protocols.