Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00639901 00639901_en
The External Research Senior Analyst works within the Proposal and Project Support (P&PS) Research and Editorial Team, to undertake secondary research on markets, topics or companies. The successful candidate will be required to search for information, analyze data and produce written reports and materials to publishable standards using MS PowerPoint.
• Executes Research process, requests and activities at a global level.
• Works closely with the External Research Lead and Specialists to monitor the status of daily requests.
• Researches for content (including searching for relevant content and data, analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data, and compiling results).
• Coordinates and transitions work to other time zones in accordance to agreed SLAs.
• Performs peer reviews of results prior to delivery.
• Continually builds deep specialization knowledge and skills.
• Collaborates across the Research teams and broader P&PS to share best practices.
• Drives engagement and participates in aligned business function/global group activities.
• Networks in Communities of Practice as well as across the practice and Accenture to promote the team and its services.
Reports to: P&PS External Research Lead and Specialists.
External Relationships: Client account teams, other proposal teams and internal Capability Network teams (including Offering Planning & Development and Knowledge Services).
• Education:Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Fluent English language comprehension (written and oral)
• Strong communications skills (written and oral)
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Knowledge of search engines and proper search criteria
• Some managerial skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible in working times to account for working with a demanding client, as well as a global/virtual team
• Ability to work independently and in a virtual environment
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.