Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00635145 00635145_es
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
• Responsible for Payroll and General Accounting tasks related to Italy company codes
• Responsible for reconciling different Balance Sheet GL accounts which are performed in compliance with USGAAP, Sarbanes Oxley controls and Accenture Policy 1391.
• Work on ad hoc projects as needed
• Provide reporting to Sr. analyst or Specialist on issues detected
• Understanding of the processes and their impact on accounts
• Follow up of open items identified when preparing the reconciliations in order to solve them & provide reporting to Specialist on issues detected
• Participate in Internal control procedures.
• Summarize, analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts
• Month End Closure Tasks: analysis of accruals, execution of internal controls, registration of journal entries
'•Students of Accountability, or Accountant Graduated
• Initiative and Anticipation
• Issue Identification Analysis
• Work planning/Estimating
• Positive attitude
• Team work (willing to help other team members)
• Knowledge of SAP Financial Module will be a plus
• Intermediate level of english is required.
• Italian language skills will a plus
• Experience on similar positions, or general accounting roles
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.