Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00626646 00626646_es
Provide legal support to Procurement, Offerings and Digital teams in negotiating strategic key multi-client and/or internal use, vendor or master subcontractor arrangements, which support Accenture’s through the procurement of product, software and services to be used internally and in Accenture’s services. Global Sourcing is on charge of review and negotiation of contractual documentation for North America & Global projects. Direct negotiations with the vendors based on different geographies and support to Procurement, Accenture internal business and on shore teams based mainly in un United States and Canada.
- Review and negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Statement of Work, Master Agreements, Evaluation Agreements, Local Country Agreements, Order forms, and any other legal documents related (for Services, Software, Hardware, Marketing, Workplace, among others).
- Independently handle the communication with internal clients, business/stakeholders, procurement and vendors on various legal issues relating to products and/or services that Accenture intend to buy for its internal usage and for client offerings;
- Maintain contract awareness in line with company policies and procedures, and ensure legal/commercial issues are resolved in a timely manner following company internal procedures (including escalating any legal issues to line manager, as applicable);
- Independently work at smaller engagements and/or work within internal client or college at a large, complex engagement.
- University Law Degree.
- Corporate experience: contract negotiation.
- English Level: Advanced/Bilingual.
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.