Type of Experience
• Economist / Engineer / Computer Science graduate with 5+ years research experience in global / large corporation or institution (either private, public or international organization) OR research and/or teaching assistant at an academic institution
• Programming skills in R and/or Python
• Experience in statistical software like Stata and eViews
• Experience in Advanced Data Visualization
Technical and Personal Skills
• Analyze, interpret and make sense of complex data on various formats (text, numeric, image, etc.) and provide solutions to data challenges
• Validate data flows and prepare ETL processes according to business requirements
• Incorporate business requirements into data science research design specifications.
• Develops data warehouse models and prepare reports for end users
• Solid knowledge of econometric techniques is expected
• Knowledge of data science analysis tools such as R, Python
• Proficient in BI tools (Qlik, Tableau)
• Solid experience in the presentation of research deliverables to high-level executives, i.e., “ability to tell the story behind the data”
• Experience in Google Cloud or AWS or Azure environments is preferred.
• Curious, data fan with a strong research drive
• Solution oriented: Pragmatic approach to research problems
• Proven ability to work in teams and intercultural environments as well as flexibility to work with team mates in different time zones.
• Strong people developer/teacher/coach
• Entrepreneurial attitude. Creative and independent approach to research problems.
• Strong professional qualities: client focus, decisiveness, integrity and resilience to stress against stretch goals and deadlines.
• Strong, business-oriented communications skills (focus on actionable intelligence) and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team settings
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.