Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable
The OSE Cross Operations Manager is accountable for coordination of cross team operational activities and integration across Accenture’s ERP production support teams, process teams, and the business to ensure effective delivery of Operations Support for the Enterprise (OSE). Key responsibilities include initiative coordination, issue management, budget planning and management, people management, tool management, and continuous improvement of end state production support processes.
• Manage cross-process/team operations
- Participate in all Production Operations meetings as overall Business Representative; identify issues/barriers in service delivery; articulate recommendations and resolutions directly or formulate appropriate OSE leadership response
- Design and execute operational reports for management that present program status, operational efficiencies, and issues and drive decision-making
- Work with finance support to manage the program budget for OSE teams including coordination of annual targeting/planning and quarterly forecasting processes as well as monthly variance reporting and issue resolution
- Coordinate initiatives and the resolution of issues with cross-process impacts to current functionality. Establish working groups, develop and manage workplans, prepare, present and implement recommendations
- Coordinate with CIO product management to execute continuous improvement of the production support process and tools for incident management, SIR management, Close management, Archiving management, and Release management
- Provide support for the overall OSE Governance Process. Coordinate meetings, schedules and agendas for all ERP committees including the Release Steering, Process Lead Councils, as well as the SAP and OSE Townhall meetings
- Own and maintain the Accenture Support Business Process Support tile. Work with CIO and business owners/customers to manage Accenture Support releases, suggest enhancements, etc.
- Manage operational documentation including contact lists, distribution lists, organization charts, surveys, and production support documentation
•Oversee Service Level Agreements including yearly reviews and maintenance and ongoing metric and scorecard reporting (Service Management).
- Monitor team performance against these via metrics, measures and status (i.e, time to resolve incidents). Ensure stakeholders’ interests are addressed.
- Conduct operational assessments across teams to identify inefficiencies and launch improvements to processes and procedures
- Manage touch-points and integration with CIO product management to oversee continuous improvement of the CIO, OSE, and Process team production support process and tools for incident management, SIR management and Enhancement management.
- Lead team that maintains inquiry process and tools to meet evolving requirements for SAP production support teams