Lugar de trabajo: Rosario
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00502567 00502567_es
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Its home page is
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Microsoft Platform professionals develop technology solutions designed to run on Microsoft operating systems.
.NET Framework professionals develop applications for the Microsoft Windows operating system using the Microsoft .NET Framework, a body of pre-coded solutions that cover programming needs in areas such as user interface, data access, database connectivity, web application development, and network communications.
A Senior Programmer/Analyst Programmer contributes to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. He/she is skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementing configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. He/she may have some oversight responsibility for the technology solution and may assist in the development of the team.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Contributing to planning and analyzing high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise
• Designing and implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Implementing or leading the implementation of the technical infrastructure
• Integrating technical and application components
• Participating in designing the framework of a technical infrastructure
• Designing, coding and testing program modules
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
• Creating, executing and documenting tests
• Participating in identifying configuration changes
• Participating in implementing all actions required to deploy an application
• Defining the characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality of the selected technolog(ies)
• Assisting in identifying, analyzing, mitigating and responding to project and operational risks
• University degree in Systems or related fields.
• Advanced level of English
• Work experience in .NET development (C#, VB.net, ASP.net).
• Nice to have work experience in SharePoint.
• Full time availability.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Basic project management skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.