The Argentina CPMO Team is part of Program Control Services (PCS). It aims to work with client engagement teams to plan, implement, operate and improve project, program and service control functions, focus on the commercial and financial processes and tasks. We have successfully worked alongside and advised more than 120 clients primarily through the mobilization and provision of industrialized PMO services. We optimize performance by applying our professional skills and reducing operation costs.
As a CPMO Team Lead will be responsible for handling a support team (1 or more Operations Lead/s and lower level resources) from similar engagements or industries or geographies. You will act as the main point of contact for any communication or escalation from the Operations Lead or from the client onshore. Also you will be responsible for operational deliverables and tasks of the team under your supervision. Some of the areas where you will be direct or indirect involved are sales management, pricing, forecasting and invoicing. You will participate in mobilization tasks of CPMOservices from the onshore for new clients or accounts.
The Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manages and prioritizes work and complex activities to meet predefined due dates, budgets and objectives operating without daily supervision.
- Recommends process improvements and provides input into the development of new policies, processes and procedures for areas of responsibility.
- Participates in the mobilization of CPMO services from the onshore for new clients or accounts.
- Responsible for operating deliverables of the team under her/his supervision.
- Applies finance and CPMO knowledge and experience to the clients supported.
Are you interested in the challenging, rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture? Join our community and discover what makes us different!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values at Accenture. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.