Lugar de trabajo: GA - Atlanta
Regional Description: Southeast
Número de la posición: 00452366 00452366_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Bus&Industry Integration Arch Assoc Mgr aligning technology with business strategy and goals they working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
Accenture Cloud First is seeking an Anaplan Solutions Architect to serve as a domain expert for sales and delivery teams on the Anaplan platform. The ideal candidate will have functional experience in Sales Performance Management (SPM), Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) and/or other Sales Operations functions as well as application delivery on the Anaplan platform. The candidate must also have the ability to lead teams to successfully scope, design and deliver large enterprise deployments of Anaplan Applications.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you’re comfortable with an average of 50%- 75% travel (mostly domestic, rarely weekends).
The Anaplan Solutions Architect will be responsible for:
· Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Anaplan and other SPM or ICM related implementations or engagements.
· Managing resource requirements and project team members.
· Developing marketing campaign and automation strategy for clients.
· Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
· Mapping functional requirements to Anaplan features and functionality.
· Maintaining and coordinating communication with the customer throughout each project.
· Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
· Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
· Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and marketing best practices.
· Advising on Strategic Accounts to provide the best subject matter expertise.
· Previous technology consulting work experience required.
· Proven consulting experience and leading solution definition for SPM or ICM engagements.
· Leading pre-sales activities, including detailed project planning and effort estimation activities.
· Ability to model build on the Anaplan Platform to an advanced level
· Ability to design an Enterprise scale solution on the Anaplan platform
· Strong understanding of data integration, and experience integrating with cloud based and legacy on-premise technology platforms
· Possess advanced Certifications in Anaplan
· Minimum of 2 years of Anaplan implementation experience.
· Ability and willingness to travel 50-75%.
· Minimum of 4 years leading SPM or ICM projects (e.g., Sales forecasting, Territory & Quota Planning, Incentive Compensation Planning, Incentive Compensation Management) with cloud or on-premise technology.
· Minimum of 4 years of experience with Anaplan, Callidus Cloud, and multidimensional modeling technologies such as Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1
· Strong communication and articulation of ideas is required.
· Supervisory and team lead experience preferred.
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorisation that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorisation in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Introduce tu cargo, nivel, experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.