Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Número de la posición: 00446223 00446223_es
As part of the global Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT – Tier III), investigate security incidents that may negatively impact Accenture, including hacking attempts, intrusions, virus infections and other security threats.
Participate in management of Accenture’s Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), resolve network-related incidents, and assist in new IDS/IPS deployments. Respond to escalations and advice tier II team (SOC).
CIRT is a global team with presence in 5 countries around the globe.
• Analyze potential network security incidents to identify security breaches.
• Investigate security breaches and recommendations for corrective action.
• Interface with other teams and organizations as necessary.
• Create content and operate a SIEM solution.
• Operate “Endpoint Detection & Response” solutions.
• Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident prevention.
• It required work experience in security incident responder, network and/or system administrator and tech support.
• Intermediate/Advance written and oral English
• Understanding of intrusion prevention/detection technologies
• Understanding of network protocols & architecture
• Understanding of computer incident response
• Understanding of SIEM solutions
• Understanding of computer operating systems, including server operating systems (Windows & Linux)
• Security analysis skills, including ability to analyze logs to detect required information and patterns
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong sense of ethics & values, ability to handle confidential situations with discretion
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
Nice to have:
• Experience with ArcSight SIEM
• Experience with McAfee, Juniper or Fortinet IDP platforms
• Experience with “Endpoint Detection & Response” solutions
• Application security
• Programming skills
• Education: In course studies in Computer Sciences, Systems Engineering or related careers.
• IT Security certification like GCIA, GCIH, GCIA, GREM, CEH, CISSP.
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.