- Minimum of 6 months of experience with software development / coding / programming concepts.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Computer Science or related technical field.
- Robotics Process Automation project experience.
- Good understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in any coding language, preferably.Net.
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents in Automation space.
- Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism / Automation Anywhere / others).
- Should be analytical and able to improvise configuration / coding to new situations
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well-organized with good communication and reporting skills.
- Microsoft product certification (e.g. MCSI)
- Certification in Industry leading Robotics Automation products.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.