Leading independent research firm Forrester Research Inc. named Accenture as a leader among Salesforce implementation partners in its recent evaluation. The Forrester Wave™: Salesforce Implementation Partners, Q2 2015 (June 2015) identified, researched and scored the top 13 providers best suited for larger, transformational Salesforce projects. Their report details their findings and helps application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals select the right partner for their large Salesforce implementation projects.
Download the Accenture Report (PDF, 103KB)
Forrester Wave™: Salesforce Implementation Service Partners, Q2 2015
In the report, Forrester states:
- Accenture’s go-to-market for Salesforce is well-aligned to buyers looking at Salesforce as a strategic enabler of innovation and business transformation. Accenture couples its business transformation approach with deep industry-oriented go-to market that resonates well with buyer needs.
- Accenture received the top client satisfaction score. References gave an average score of 9.4/10, which was the highest score in the evaluation.
- Accenture has an industry-leading approach to prebuilt IP, with a significant library of assets and a track record of using its IP in real-world engagements.
- Accenture has world-class capabilities for experience design that it brings to Salesforce engagements. This includes resources from and access to Accenture Interactive with its 34 Accenture Interactive design, studios, R&D offices, and centers of excellence.
- Accenture is a significant partner for technology innovation in the Salesforce ecosystem as well as a leading choice for business innovation.
- With deep business consulting and industry skills around the world, Accenture is a good choice for larger, international firms that need the skills of a seasoned veteran.