Accenture a leading global professional services company.
We provide a broad range of services and solutions in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 738,000 people serving clients in more than 200+ countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
The incumbent should be passionate, curious and a driven team player who is ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Quick Learner and great project management skills
- Ability to lead with multiple stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds.
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills to help clients understand impacts and benefits of technology, move the client organization to the desired change state and communicate transformation journeys.
- Applying Accenture methodologies that effectively assist in the delivery of the project
- Communicating on an internal and external level that showcases solid influence towards project outcomes
- Monitoring and reporting project status to clients and subordinates in a timely and appropriate manner
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, capable of applying quantitative methods and approaches to solving business issues
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate and lead project delivery both orally and written