Cloud Advisor Senior Manager
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 537,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
An Oracle Solution Architect/Delivery Lead owns the Oracle agenda and responsibility to drive key opportunities at select clients. He / She carries conversation around all facets of the client’s Oracle cloud journey (focusing either on journey to Cloud through OCI or back-office modernization through Fusion) and draws in other resources as appropriate; He / She / He has experience in selling and/or and delivering successful Oracle tech/Apps implementations ensuring High Quality and Timely delivery within budget to the client satisfaction. He / She is responsible for the architecture and delivery of all technical aspects of our projects. The role is focused on the successful delivery of Accenture’s Oracle implementation projects.
The delivery lead plays an integral role in the adoption of Oracle cloud applications across client organization. He / She provides the highest level of delivery leadership on enterprise-wide Oracle technology-based transformations for both Tech and Fusion. He / She sets the direction and provide critical support in the strategic and tactical planning for the solutioning of Oracle implementations and manages the delivery. He / She acts as the Client C-Suite trusted advisor for all Oracle related initiatives and effectively influences decisions at the leadership level of customer organizations.
· Responsible for guiding the successful implementation of an integrated business solution ensuring high quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer's satisfaction
· Be responsible for driving the solution design from Onsite. Lead the pre-sales effort and articulate Oracle product features, differentiation and Accenture value add to clients. Drive the creation of the value case for the client business challenges that would most benefit from migration to Oracle Cloud Platform
· Be able to identify, capitalize and lead transformational shifts in our customers
· Analyzes client business needs to help ensure Oracle's solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge
· Exercises creativity and independent judgment in identifying and resolving major issues and risks impacting project success
· Be disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meet delivery targets and operational standards.
Develop and coach a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization
· Minimum of 5 years of Delivery Lead experience in cloud migration experience with Oracle Cloud (SaaS or Technology) in the region
· Minimum of 10 years of technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation.
· Minimum of 15 years of client-facing consulting experience
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
· Proven track record in areas involving cloud application implementation, application portfolio modernization, cloud application migration, data center modernization, or FUSION on cloud
· Prior experience in advising executives on modern technology architectures with an emphasis on Cloud architectures, patterns, and tools
· Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 500 accounts
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
Why join us?
· We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
· You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
· Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
· You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
· You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
To learn more about life at Accenture Middle East, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.