Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
The Global Services Legal team is now looking for a legal counsel to join the Security Legal team.
• 6+ years legal experience
• Experience analyzing complex facts and situations to provide risk analysis and recommendations
• Understanding or willingness to learn applicable regulatory landscapes as required for the offerings, including with respect to data protection and privacy
• Used to working in diverse teams, with ability to influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive successful results
• Track record of developing trusted relationships with business
• Experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating client and supplier agreements (including e.g. security services, outsourcing)
• Providing guidance and training to business and other Legal teams
• Exceptional organisational and communication skills
• Functional understanding cybersecurity industry, including security technologies and legal issues related to cybersecurity services
• Strong understanding of intellectual property commercial and transactional issues
• Ability to draft templates and negotiate agreements, including but not limited to MSAs, technology agreements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.