Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
The Growth Markets M+C Content Programs lead oversees the GM content strategy and delivery across channels. This role works closely with the Chief Executive, GM, the GM CMO and GM Editorial Board team to shape the issues-driven content agenda in the Market, focusing very closely on GM’s growth bets and business priorities.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of partnering with senior leaders and subject matter experts early in the content development process to establish compelling and impactful narratives that will resonate with clients and targets. Taking advantage of global investments in market research and major launch moments he/she will champion GM customized content programs to launch concurrently and drive more value in the region. This highly strategic role relies on having demonstrated expertise in building breakthrough content marketing campaigns that are innovative, impactful and memorable. The successful candidate will be at home orchestrating the complete content agenda for the Growth Markets. This agenda will form the backbone to the GM 360 degree marketing campaign program and event platform strategy.
Success in this role relies on effective networking and exceptional interpersonal skills; there isn’t a functional team within the GM marketing that this leader will not interact with.
In addition to driving the content agenda this role will also have primary responsibilities in the following areas:
• Program management of content marketing critical initiatives, assuring the most essential items that must get done, get done well
• Working with the GM Editorial Board to deliver on the market activation of all sponsored content
• Tracking and reporting on key performance metrics
• Co lead strategic initiatives with the GM CMO
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.