Skill: Talent Supply Demand Associate Manager
Location: UAE (Abu Dhabi)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Identify key talent needs to execute business strategy and develop plans to proactively address the needs of the customer. Match supply to the demand, close roles, manage scheduling issues & execute sourcing strategy across one or more channels to optimize resource plans considering cost & availability of resources. Develop & execute the strategy for alumni rehiring, referrals, campus hiring & internship, social media marketing, talent community and employer branding and implement best practices.
- "Create and Optimize" project resource plans by: understanding new demand via new business or client meetings; providing perspective on resource availability/challenges; analyzing and identifying cost to serve improvement opportunities based upon current/proposed resource mix (workforce, pyramid, location, contractor etc.) and working with Resource Pools to address sourcing challenges and improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for analyzing open role requirements, identifying resourcing risks, coordinating with the resource pool/ fulfillment channels.
- Responsible for all client demand – helping to manage open roles, coordinating amongst various resource pools, prioritizing roles, and escalating issues. Their scope includes all roles regardless of channel (e.g. including off-shore DCs, contractors, client specific hires, expat staffing etc.)
- Work with Resource Pool Specialists, Recruitment, Talent Fulfillment Specialists, Procurement, SWF, Delivery Center, GCP Leads etc. to provide a fully coordinated sourcing plan
- Balance the "transactional" and the "strategic" elements of client level supply/demand management
- Responsible for effective service delivery of all client supply and demand related processes
- Review metrics and reporting related to the resource pipeline, client response time, average age of demand, overdue demand etc. Seek to eliminate barriers to effective staffing.
- Analyze resourcing risks, concerns and mitigation options and discuss analysis with delivery leadership and confirm approach
- Provide/Contribute to the analysis/summary of open/overdue demand from a "supervised" perspective to CSGs/OU/OG leadership, highlighting any areas of risk or concern
Resource Pool Supply Demand:
- Forecasting Resource Pool Supply/Demand and Detailing Fulfillment Plans
- Anticipate and address skills shortages, excess capacity and supply/demand imbalances before there is a negative impact to business
- Understand the talent supply landscape of the resource pool and underlying implications for the workforce and pyramid mix
- Understand short term and long term business expansion plans and build them into the supply plans for the resource pools – this includes outputs of Capacity Planning, Talent Planning, and/or Skills Planning.
- Collaborate with the forecasting lead and fulfilment channels to provide talent supply solutions meeting current and future demand
- Create a Resource Pool supply/demand plan / fulfillment plan to meet business needs in collaboration with Forecasters, Fulfillment Channel contacts, Talent Fulfillment Specialists and TSC Leadership
- Use the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Workbench to support the above activities, and ensure that it represents latest thing re: the near term supply/demand outlook.
- Work closely with the Resource Pool's Business Leader(s) in the creation of the forecasts/plans and to gain final approval
- Manage Resource Pool & Related Scheduling Functions
- Have overall accountability for demand fulfillment for all the roles assigned to their resource pool
- Increase skills specialization of our people through repeat assignments and targeted training to meet demands of our business
- Own all metrics related to people productivity and utilization including current and forecast chargeability
- Supervise Talent Fulfillment Specialists for their resource pools - providing guidance and direction to schedulers on day to day demand management and the sourcing channel to be used
- Serve as escalation point for staffing issues
- Ensure accuracy of data captured in scheduling tools
- Manage recruitment and performance management of team members. Responsible for the career development of team members (training, supervision, evaluation) In addition to the above mentioned responsibilities – Talent Supply Demand Practitioners aligned to the CoE will work to define standard processes, best practices, tools, training, and technology requirements to better enable the activities outlined above.
- Responsible for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
- Make scheduling decisions considering and balancing our scheduling principles and always reflecting our Core Values
- Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. and matching them to roles accordingly
- Work with career counselors on coaching employees on scheduling assignments
- For roles assigned to their resource pools, start with the resources in own resource pool and when necessary considers all sourcing channels in filling roles (e.g. other resource pools, contractors, new joiners, etc.)
- Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation
- Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resource
- Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems
- Support Client Supply/Demand Specialist in defining, identifying and evaluating candidates for open resource requests; and filling resource requirements. May work directly with client team executives when that is more effective
- Manage roll of dates/confirm extension in current roles and manage individual chargeability of people in their resource pool
- Manage and track people productivity metrics such as chargeability, bench, average time to fill demands for their respective resource pool
- Meet challenging/key timelines
- Reduce dependency on supervisor's inputs
- University degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Operations or HR (scheduling for Consulting companies or Recruiting) in Resources sector.
- It requires work experience in Excel Advance Level.
- HR Strategy
- Talent Supply Chain, including one or more of the following:
- Resource Forecasting processes, procedures and metrics
- Supply-Demand Management.
- Understanding of the talent supply chain results and forecasts of the specific geography
- End to end expertise in the Annual Planning (Capacity Interlock, Talent Strategy guidelines and Capacity Planning)
- Understanding of HR core concepts, processes, procedures and policies
- Understanding of company financial concepts, practices and administration.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving/research
- Skilled in strategic thinking
- Customer service/customer relationship management
- Supervisory skills/experience
- Strong influence, negotiation and selling skills
- Comfortable working virtually
- Collaborative, able to work across organizational entities
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
UAE Abu Dhabi
Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
Analytics and Insights
Posted 5 days ago
UAE Abu Dhabi
Learning & Leadership Development Manager
Posted 5 days ago
Growth Markets Marketing & Communications Content Programs Lead
Marketing & Communications
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.