Personalization Data Scientist Analyst
Location: Dubai/Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe. You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology. Accenture Mobility helps clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Accenture Analytics uses its experience, offerings and solutions to reduce risk and speed time to value, helping you compete on analytics across any business function or process—in any industry or geography.
What you’ll do?
As a Marketing Data Scientist and Customer Analytics Expert in the Personalization-team, you will consult businesses in customer analytics with the ultimate objective to enhance customer experiences and drive revenue growth. You’ll be supporting the transformation to a digital world and an improved life standard through personalized solutions by working on the full Data Science cycle:
- Understanding the business requirements, focusing on improving customer experience
- Managing large sets of referential and transactional data on standard or open data sources
- Applying statistical techniques to extract customer behavioural insights
- Constructing quantified actionable steps through the insights
- Communicating on the value of these insights to business
- Proposing predictive analytical solutions to address correct personalized communication with the customer
- Hands on delivery of Predictive and machine learning models and solutions.
As part of our practice, you will join our personalization team in Dubai and join a worldwide network of smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading statistical tools, methods and applications
What are we looking for?
- Mandatory work experience 2-5 years of experience in pure play data science
- Strategic thinker, ability to deep dive into data & come up with Insights
- Strong experience in SQL, R/Python, Pega
- Ability to work with Clients at multiple levels .
- Hands on experience in building logistic & linear regression models, clustering algorithms, text mining, language modelling & NLP .
- CLTV modelling, Pricing/Demand forecasting, sentiment analysis, price Sensitivity
- Marketing Experience Required
Good to have skills:
- Telecom Experience
- Experience on other marketing platforms would be preferred
- Customer Facing Experience
- Experience in Big Data & Cloud
- Pega Platform skills
Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech / M.Tech / Masters in Data Science
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.