Role: Industry X Technical Delivery Lead
Location: United Arab Emirates
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture Technology and unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve. Innovate with the newest technologies. Be part of the New now and change the world with New IT.
Accenture Technology powers digital transformation through services designed to reinvent your application portfolio and a new style of IT. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. Accenture Technology delivers applications, from design and development through testing and maintenance, while helping clients shift to New IT with our leading-edge capabilities in automation and connectivity. We provide comprehensive service and project delivery for clients around the world using the latest advances in robotics, integrated analytics, automation and artificial intelligence.
· Successful and Profitable delivery of large-scale programs for Accenture’s major projects;
· Lead and drive all aspects of a project/program from Solution blueprint to detailed design, build, test, Go-Live and post Go-Live support;
· Build strong relationships with client stakeholders to deliver and create future value;
· Cooperate closely with Accenture colleagues in onshore and offshore locations across the globe;
· Guide, coach and manager the team on designing and delivering solutions that fit our clients requirements as well as plan and budget;
· Ability to run a team in the new with enablement and utilization of collaboration tools;
· Experience with different project management methods (Waterfall, Agile);
· Proven track record of implementing distinguishing solutions utilizing Platforms and/or custom developments.
· Support new business development at current and new clients;
· Actively participate and lead initiatives to build up the local delivery capability through hiring and trainings;
· Over 15+ years of IT experience, 8+ years of experience in the role of Delivery Manager
· Experience in a consulting environment
· Delivery experience in several technologies or platforms such as:
ü IoT Platforms
ü AWS/Azure IoT offerings
ü Digital Twins
ü Integration-APIs, micro-services patterns;
ü Analytics tools / real-time data processing;
ü Digital Workforce Enablement
Why join us?
· We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
· You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
· Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
· You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
· You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.