Location: Dubai/Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe. You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology. Accenture Mobility helps clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Accenture Analytics uses its experience, offerings and solutions to reduce risk and speed time to value, helping you compete on analytics across any business function or process—in any industry or geography.
Analytics Scrum master will ensure that the analytics team is delivering as per data analytics best practices following agile values and scrum principles. Using his analytics expertise, as technical lead, he will apply the scrum framework to ensure successful delivery by coordinating all scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, daily standups, sprint retrospectives, sprint demos, story grooming, and release planning. His objective is clear any obstacle the delivery team should have and establish an environment where the team can be effective.
- Owns the scrum process and ensure the delivery team is following Scrum Agile methodology.
- Translate strategic requirements to ensure effective analytics solutions meet business requirements
- Is responsible for analyzing, designing, programing, debugging and modifying software enhancements and/or new products used in distributed, large scale analytics solutions
- Leads daily standups and establish an environment where the team can be effective
- Assists in creating documents that ensure consistency in development across the project streams
- Ensures the design document and data models are following best practices
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting
- Supports and educates the product owner on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Tracks, escalates and removes impediments, acts as safeguard for his team
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
- Provides all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leads by example
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coach the team to higher levels of maturity
- Guides the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Has end to end experience on implementation of analytics projects
- Good understanding of Data & Analytics landscape
- Very good understanding of Data Engineering principles and architecture
- Certified in agile methodology and Scrum frameworks
- Deep knowledge of alternative agile methodologies like Kanban, XP, etc.
- Expertise in Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Experience employing DevOps techniques, including continuous integration and continuous deployment
- JIRA/Confluence expertise
- Project planning expertise
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills including negotiation
- Empathy, problem solving, organized.
- 4-6 years of experience with an enterprise software product company delivering data analytics projects, with at least 2 years worked as a Scrum Master.
- Certified in First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) or higher, or demonstrated experience in managing Scrum projects in sprints
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.