- The referring alum must have permission from the candidate to submit their resume.
- The referring alum must have personal knowledge of the candidate he or she is referring. An unsolicited resume sent to alum by a candidate whom the alum does not know is not considered a referral.
- Referred candidates may not be:
- Candidates who have interviewed with the Company within the past year
- Previously referred from another source within the past year
- Employed at a current Company client, or at a business/organization to which the Company currently is proposing work, without written consent from the Company Client Group Director responsible for that client relationship
- Temporary or contractual employees
- Alumni should not refer candidates from a previous employer if doing so would violate a non-solicitation/ non-compete agreement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.