Location: United Arab Emirates
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com..
Join Accenture Technology and unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve. Innovate with the newest technologies. Be part of the New now and change the world with New IT.
Accenture Technology powers digital transformation through services designed to reinvent your application portfolio and a new style of IT. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. Accenture Technology delivers applications, from design and development through testing and maintenance, while helping clients shift to New IT with our leading-edge capabilities in automation and connectivity. We provide comprehensive service and project delivery for clients around the world using the latest advances in robotics, integrated analytics, automation and artificial intelligence.
At Accenture we have great success working on several SuccessFactors and SAP HCM projects. We would like to extend our SuccessFactors team with visionary, self-motivated and energetic folks with a proven delivery track record will help us create the future workplace. We are therefore searching for an experienced SAP HCM and SuccessFactors Delivery Lead.
Your work tasks will be challenging, working with folks from our global delivery teams and shaping optimal solutions for our clients and realising our vision of creating the future workplace. As the right candidate for the job we will give you plenty of room for personal and professional development.
Your work tasks will include:
· Facilitating design sessions and creating functional requirements
· Providing leading functional and technical expertise across SAP HCM and SuccessFactors
· Independently managing a team of onshore and offshore consultants for the delivery of SAP HCM and SuccessFactors
· 10 years HCM project management and delivery experience (across SAP HCM and SuccessFactors) preferably with a minimum of 4 SuccessFactors and 2 global SAP HCM implementations under your belt
· You have a proven track record in leading diverse teams and have worked with global teams
· You hold a tertiary degree or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 3 years study
· You hold certifications in SAP HCM and 2 or more SuccessFactors modules and have experience with implementing multiple SuccessFactors modules
· You have a good knowledge of HCM business processes and are familiar with SAP HCM and SuccessFactors
· You possess strong analytical skills and can help our client in finding the best solution for their business requirements
· You have excellent writing, presentation and communication skills and relevant background/education
· You thrive in a busy workplace where no two days are alike
· You will spend most of your time onsite at the client environment managing Accenture and client project teams
· It is important that you, besides possessing talent and relevant professional skills, are passionate about your work
· You enjoy working with the latest trends within SAP HCM and SuccessFactors, you thrive with innovation and you are constantly aiming for a high level of quality in your deliveries
· Making an impact is your key motivation and you embrace new opportunities with enthusiasm
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.