Join Accenture’s Communications, Media & Technology Group which is made up of nine Practices, where you’ll do more than advise our clients—you’ll build enduring, trust-based relationships as you orchestrate the solutions for their most complex issues. Your Practice is your “home base”: here, you’ll build your industry expertise and hone your skills alongside Accenture experts--and our clients.
Accenture’s Communications, Media & Technology Group helps clients maximize the opportunities made possible by the convergence of communications, content and computing. CMT helps companies shift to experience-led, data-driven and open platform-based models to become unstoppable providers of next-generation IP services and immersive customer experiences. We design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique Communications, Media and Technology industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
- Support Communication Media and Technology Clients in the definition and execution of their Customer Value Management strategy
- Support Communication Media and Technology Clients to improve the effectiveness of their campaigns by adopting innovative analytics capabilities
- Support Communication Media and Technology Clients in the execution of digital marketing and advertising activities
- End to end collaboration with teams of business and technical consultants
- General solutioning skills (bring solution components together with all contributing experts).
- Bachelors Degree from Telecommunication, Network, Electrics & Electronics, Computer Engineering Program
- Experience in Telecom Industry
- Demonstrated Consulting Mindset/Experience
- Solid knowledge of the Digital Advertising and Marketing and the enabling technologies
- Problem solving skills
- Innovation catalyst mindset
- Development of new industry solutions based on client needs
- Internal Collaboration, working closely with project teams to ensure successful outcomes for the clients and Accenture
- Managing internal business operations processes
- Experience in Marketing and Customer Value Management domains
- Statistical and Analytical background
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.