Role: Digital workplace/Office 365 consultant
Location: United Arab Emirates
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture Technology and unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve. Innovate with the newest technologies. Be part of the New now and change the world with New IT.
Accenture Technology powers digital transformation through services designed to reinvent your application portfolio and a new style of IT. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. Accenture Technology delivers applications, from design and development through testing and maintenance, while helping clients shift to New IT with our leading-edge capabilities in automation and connectivity. We provide comprehensive service and project delivery for clients around the world using the latest advances in robotics, integrated analytics, automation and artificial intelligence.
Accenture’s Digital Workplace group consists of leading professionals who combine business and industry knowledge with technology expertise, to deliver solutions for implementing an engaged and connected workplace. Our services revolve around the Cloud and SaaS, transitioning clients mobile, collaboration and productivity environments to a modern OpEx based model. Taking clients on this journey to the Cloud often requires significant cultural change and the implementation of new ways of working. We guide our clients through this journey working with a broad range of business stakeholders to minimise disruptions and to ensure a successfully outcome.
We are looking for ambitious, digitally minded, consulting professionals, who can effectively and successfully combine business acumen and technical understanding to provide advisory and delivery expertise, helping our clients achieve the digital workplace of the future, today.
· Perform Project Management activities delivering Digital Workplace offerings, solutions and strategies
· Work directly with client and third party teams
· Deliver workplace transformation leveraging collaboration tools, automation, mobility and analytics
· Operate within and manage aspects of diverse project teams, including onshore/offshore personnel, 3rd party suppliers and vendors, and designated customer resources
· Have an understanding of project management, developing and designing project plans, implementation activities and transformation approaches that result in project deliver success
· Be familiar with current trends with the digital workplace, including cloud journeys regarding Digital Workplace Technologies (Productivity, Collaboration, Mobility, End User Device)
· Developing and supporting presentations which resonate with senior stakeholders, both business and technical
· Supporting and contributing to RFP and business case development, offering positioning and awareness campaigns (both internal and external)
· Developing client facing assets, specifically targeting Digital Workplace solutions
· Experience of delivering Digital Workplace offerings such as; Collaboration and Workplace modernisation consisting of products or offerings (relevant examples include Office 365, Windows 10 and Virtualisation Software, unified communications, Future Ways of Working, Workspace Design and smart/connected buildings
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment working directly with clients
· Evidence of developing positive client relationships with key stakeholders to successfully delivery projects
· Understanding and experience of the challenges associated with managing and delivering Digital Workplace projects of work across the project life cycle
· Proven success in project management skills and proven skills interpersonal skills - e.g. communication, negotiation and sales
· Skilled in the creation and iteration of high quality work products that provide significant value to the client
· BSc/BA degree or equivalent work experience
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.