Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Your Qualifications may include the below:
· Program/Project Management (PMP/PMI / CSM Highly Preferred)
· Strong Change management experience (AGILE and Waterfall)
· Solid Infrastructure Management and delivery experience
· Experience managing technical software projects from end to end
· Office 365 or Cloud delivery, migration & deployment project experience
· Good understanding of ITIL
· Significant team management and client management experience
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Knowledge of creating plans, business cases and follow that through into production
· Strong Leadership & Enterprise Delivery background
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong MS management tools experience:
· MS Jira
· MS Project
· MS PowerPoint
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize project workload effectively
· Ability to work methodically to tight deadlines
· Design and deliver enterprise-scale, complex cloud messaging infrastructure solutions
· Gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solutions, produce design and migrating strategy documents, and provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client
· Align customer requirements for O365 implementation readiness
You are a strong technologist with Project/Program Management skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as you are with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
· 8+years of relevant experience
Understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365, Azure AD Connect, Exchange & SharePoint Online
· Demonstrable knowledge of migrating best practices and troubleshooting
· Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and O365 delivery and migration experience
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Working in team-oriented, collaborative environments
· Define, own, plan and scope MS Office 365 deployment project.
· Manage enterprise level deployments with project management responsibility for multi-disciplinary teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.