Job Title : Digital Architect
Level : Manager/Associate Manager
Location : Dubai
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe. You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology. Accenture Mobility helps clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Accenture Analytics uses its experience, offerings and solutions to reduce risk and speed time to value, helping you compete on analytics across any business function or process—in any industry or geography.
Job Description :
• Leading the end-to-end design of performant, secure, robust and maintainable technical architectures across disparate technologies using architecture blueprints
• Supporting the development and delivery into production of the architecture, coaching delivery teams during the delivery phase by using a variety of methodologies;
• Analyzing and resolving architectural problems throughout the lifecycle of the solution working closely with the development and operations teams;
• Leading technical architecture assessments at client sites with key client stakeholders;
• Providing technical input to business development activities;
• Leading teams of other Architects and delivery resources as part of client delivery;
• Being seen as an expert in digital technologies by clients and colleagues, constantly learning to stay ahead;
• Contributing technical architecture expertise to new sales activities, communicating why the architecture designs meets current and future business requirements;
• Working day-to-day with clients ranging from developers and testers through to CxO level.
• Solid understanding of key architecture concerns such as availability, scalability, operability, maintainability and how to ensure that they are delivered as specified;
• Knowledge of and experience of the application of modern architecture principles and patterns;
• Supporting platforms in live production environments;
• Ability to communicate design concepts to deeply technical development teams as well as non-technical staff up to CxO level;
• Hands-on experience in several digital technologies or platforms such as:
• Integration – APIs, micro-services patterns;
• Content management;
• Analytics tools / real-time data processing;
• Digital marketing: social media, personalisation, targeting, SEO, PPC, DMP;
• Front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS, JS and related frameworks;
• Infrastructure : Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Security, server technologies, CDN ;
• Devices: iOS (iPhone / iPad), Android.