Role: Salesforce Consultant
Location: United Arab Emirates
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
professional at this position level within Accenture has the following
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses own judgment to determines optimal solution to recommend.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- At least 4-5 years in Salesforce mainly with Sales/Service/Marketing/Community/Integration/Apps clouds with classic and lightning involving integrations and agile/iterative delivery in Products, CMT or H&PS industries
- Experience in managing projects with GDN engagement and with a team of 5-10 people on average
- Industry knowledge of Products, CMT or H&PS
- At least 3 projects as Delivery lead on Salesforce
- Good experience across all project life cycle from discover, analysis to testing, deployment and PPS/AO/MS
- Experience of managing Salesforce projects within wider programs
- Experience on managing project financials via standard Accenture tools
- Experience to provide quick well-reasoned estimates and manage solution planning to drive SAs through estimations to proposals
Other skills/background –
- Ability to shape solution through SI, PPS, AO, Managed Services etc. taking various implementation approaches
- Ability to drive client discussions during presales and orals
- Ability to manage key stakeholder relations
- Ability to follow structured reporting internally and externally
- Strong relations in Salesforce community (internal and with Salesforce)
- Experience in SAP C4 or MS Dynamics
- Certified in Salesforce Admin, App Builder, Sales and service cloud. Certifications in PD1, PD2 good to have
- Certified in PMP and/or Scrum Master
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.