Skill: Artificial Intelligence
Location: Abu Dhabi
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Analyze, Design, Implement, and Test AI solutions for respective clients and business use cases
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions with the immediate and broader team members
- Will have oversight responsibilities of other team members
- Provide insights and manage e2e solutioning for different AI engagements
- Able to estimate and solution medium/complex AI related engagements
- Provide timely communication and reporting of daily activities, as well as that of their team
- Ability to work with colleagues on a team
- Able to work at client locations as well as in off-shore delivery centers
- Able to present and articulate to client team members work progress, challenges faced, and propose constructive suggestions to resolve issues
- Fluent in Arabic, English
- Techno-Functional analyst who have 4-6 hands-on experience in NLP (Natural Language Processing), ML (Machine Learning), Speech Recognition, Neural Networks and Deep Learning coding and understanding of the AI ecosystem and capabilities.
- Background with Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics & Statistics or relevant departments. Having study of one or more: various level of math, including probability, statistics and algorithms, networking or graphical modeling including neural nets, robotics, programming languages and coding, cognitive science theory
· Hands on working experience with Python, and familiar with one or more of the following Python libraries (Scikit Learn, Numpy, Matplotlib)
· Working knowledge and experience of Google Tensorflow using any of the following APIs: Python, C, or R.
- Having experience in Robotics Process Automation is a nice to have in any of the following products (BluePrism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere)
- Although AI solutions are the key focus, must have an appreciation of the broader technology landscape and the implication of Automation solutions co-existing with legacy applications
· Above all, we are looking for a team player who is passionate about bringing the possibilities of AI and technology as a whole to solve real world problems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Senior Systems Administrator Specailist - Denver, CO or Edina, MN
Information Technology Operations
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Industry Solutions and Services Senior Manager
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.