Artificial Intelligence Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture Technology and unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve. Innovate with the newest technologies. Be part of the New now and change the world with New IT.
Accenture Technology powers digital transformation through services designed to reinvent your application portfolio and a new style of IT. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. Accenture Technology delivers applications, from design and development through testing and maintenance, while helping clients shift to New IT with our leading-edge capabilities in automation and connectivity. We provide comprehensive service and project delivery for clients around the world using the latest advances in robotics, integrated analytics, automation and artificial intelligence.
- Analyze, Design, Implement, and Test AI solutions for respective clients and business use cases
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions with the immediate and broader team members
- Will have oversight responsibilities of other team members
- Provide insights and manage e2e solutioning for different AI engagements
- Able to estimate and solution medium/complex AI related engagements
- Provide timely communication and reporting of daily activities, as well as that of their team
- Ability to work with colleagues on a team
- Able to work at client locations as well as in off-shore delivery centers
- Able to present and articulate to client team members work progress, challenges faced, and propose constructive suggestions to resolve issues
- Fluent in Arabic, English
- Techno-Functional analyst who have 8+years hands-on experience in NLP (Natural Language Processing), ML (Machine Learning), Speech Recognition, Neural Networks and Deep Learning coding and understanding of the AI ecosystem and capabilities.
- Background with Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics & Statistics or relevant departments. Having study of one or more: various level of math, including probability, statistics and algorithms, networking or graphical modeling including neural nets, robotics, programming languages and coding, cognitive science theory
· Hands on working experience with Python, and familiar with one or more of the following Python libraries (Scikit Learn, Numpy, Matplotlib)
· Working knowledge and experience of Google Tensorflow using any of the following APIs: Python, C, or R.
- Having experience in Robotics Process Automation is a nice to have in any of the following products (BluePrism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere)
- Although AI solutions are the key focus, must have an appreciation of the broader technology landscape and the implication of Automation solutions co-existing with legacy applications
· Above all, we are looking for a team player who is passionate about bringing the possibilities of AI and technology as a whole to solve real world problems
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.