Join Accenture’s Products group to apply your experience to the world's best-known, most innovative brands as a consultant in Products. Influence what people buy, where they shop and how they travel by helping world-leading companies rethink, reinvent and reshape how to stay ahead of the competition. Bring your whole self to work in an inclusive culture that values your individuality. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture’s Products group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries including retail, consumer goods and services, automotive, infrastructure and travel. Use your expertise to transform the consumer marketplace with innovative and agile solutions that respond to market changes, consumer trends and new technologies.
- Be a Client Experience Lead, partnering with our clients to create and enable a joint strategic vision, bringing insights and innovation to ensure Accenture brings value to the client every day in delivering expected outcomes
- Maintain strong relationships with client and Accenture stakeholders
- Drive strategic, financial, and operational decisions
- Act as a good steward for #beOperations by creating an environment that is innovative, creative, and supportive for your team members.
- Immerse in the account direction, including involvement in account planning and understanding the relationship plan (power map)
- Understand, document and continually manage client expectations, ensuring alignment with contracted work. Ensure Delivery Lead understands the client expectations and as they evolve, conduct regular discussions to ensure alignment
- Integrate into and build strong relationships with the broader account leadership team
- Understand the client’s context within the industry, digital disruption and competitive position
- Understand the client's business priorities and bring Accenture assets and expertise to the client aligned with these priorities
- Expand client relationships through a physical presence at the account and meaningful client interactions
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities (identify and pursue), negotiate new outcome based deals and ensure the client understands the continued value that Accenture brings to their business
- Drive incremental revenue growth through expansion or renewals of work
- Sales / GILC plan met/exceeded
- Define a strategic roadmap consistent with account plan that describes the incremental value that will be brought to the account, including the innovation agenda
- Collaborate internally with the team to determine the innovation agenda for the account and ensure innovation is a regular part of the client dialogue
- Leverage/Build network (i.e. peers, innovation centers, etc) to understand compatible work being delivered to other clients and how these learnings/capabilities could be applied to their account. Expose client to latest innovation tools, capabilities & assets
- Provide a scorecard around executing the innovation agenda that is discussed regularly with the client (i.e., ensure the client knows where Operations is doing great things)
- Innovation scorecard in place
- Overall accountable for the Operations presence on the account, internally and with the client (effectively the CEO of the Operations work). Key focus on client expectation management, financial management, client satisfaction, referenceability, delivery management and risk management
- Build the enabling account structure (supporting functions, delivery lead, etc.) and integration into internal and client governance
- Ensure differentiated outcomes are delivered to the client, in alignment with expectations, solution and contract
- Proactively manage risk for the portfolio of Operations business on the accountusing the risk methodology, including the QA program
- Book to bill, revenue and CCI targets met/ exceeded (vs. ODE and Plan)
- Risk mitigation plans in place
- Satisfied client
- Referenceable client
- Successful external audits
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.