Join Accenture’s Products group to apply your experience to the world's best-known, most innovative brands as a consultant in Products. Influence what people buy, where they shop and how they travel by helping world-leading companies rethink, reinvent and reshape how to stay ahead of the competition. Bring your whole self to work in an inclusive culture that values your individuality. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture’s Products group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries including retail, consumer goods and services, automotive, infrastructure and travel. Use your expertise to transform the consumer marketplace with innovative and agile solutions that respond to market changes, consumer trends and new technologies.
- Curation of the Permanent Observatory (“what’s hot”, working with teams in-country and through other regional Hubs to onboard new demos, update storyboards);
- The Tourism Innovation Hub will focus on Tourism Industry which is across various industries Travel Services, Airlines, Airports, Hotels, Destination Management services, Entertainment, Telecom and Finance
- Internal and external ecosystem management
- Workshop facilitation and delivery of the Inspiration / Showcase format (1-2 days)
- Owns agenda planning for workshops and showcases
- Admin for logistics and recovery
- Strategizes with Account teams on best client experience (Type of workshop/ list of relevant showcases/ duration of session/ pulls in Subject Matter Experts as needed)
- Delivery of actual day activities and is the catalyst for successful engagements with the client
- Post workshop reports, where needed
- Demos, showcases setup and ongoing pipeline;
- RFP support for Innovation Consulting;
- Creating and leveraging an Open Innovation Platform, working with Startups and relevant Government agencies
- The Centre Manager is to be supported by an Assistant Manager equivalent to assist with logistics, planning and hosting Tier 2 engagements where needed
- A degree in Business or Computer Science (Master’s preferred)
- 7 years or more work experience; managing other innovation centres, consulting, and/or relevant fields with transferable skill sets critical. Experience in a regional/ global firm an advantage.
- Strong understanding of both business and strategy and how technology is applied to drive new areas of growth
- Meticulous and goal-oriented; this person must be able to manage several concurrent work streams and must be comfortable with ambiguity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Contract Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
Client Success Associate Manager - Location Negotiable
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Linux/Unix Systems Administrator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.