Join Accenture’s Products group to apply your experience to the world's best-known, most innovative brands as a consultant in Products. Influence what people buy, where they shop and how they travel by helping world-leading companies rethink, reinvent and reshape how to stay ahead of the competition. Bring your whole self to work in an inclusive culture that values your individuality. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture’s Products group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries including retail, consumer goods and services, automotive, infrastructure and travel. Use your expertise to transform the consumer marketplace with innovative and agile solutions that respond to market changes, consumer trends and new technologies.
- Help growing relationship with Life Science clients through though leadership;
- Develop local offering on Life Science strategy and digital;
- Develop & support value proposition with solution partners or internal;
- Be either SME or Delivery Lead on Life Science strategy / digital projects;
- Own opportunities, project scope, team management, deliverables.
- Able to run growth strategy review, and digital business roadmap for Life Sciences clients;
- Deep hands-on experience in Life Science commercial strategies, technologies and best practices;
- Understand local market trends, translate it into strategy roadmap, into offerings, into client proposal;
- Knowledgeable about commercial processes including sales, marketing, digital patient and physician engagement, multi-channel engagement, sales force technology and enablement, and CRM;
- Strategic thinker; exercises strong foresight, judgment and bias towards informed decision making;
- High energy level, inquisitiveness, sense of urgency, creativity, decisiveness; Ability to perform under pressure with poise; experience working within a fast paced, dynamic environment; high change agility;
- Prior experience in consulting is required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.