Title: Resources Talent and Organization Senior Manager
Level: Senior Manager
Location: United Arab Emirates
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions that realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
- Driving growth through improving performance of people.
- Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale.
- Creating compelling digital employee experiences.
- Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights.
Agile Organization is focused on helping clients successfully plan and manage change in an environment that is global, multi-cultural, cross-generational, and virtual - and changing at an accelerating pace. This is achieved using forward-thinking innovation, iterative co-creation, new technologies, creative collaboration methods, and premier thought leadership.
Accenture Agile Organization achieves value for clients in a variety of ways:
- Driving creative problem solving using the latest methods to structure creative interaction.
- Insight-Driven Transformation based on analytics and behavioral sciences.
- Designing an organization that is resilient and reacts nimbly to change.
- Creating a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Using social, mobile, video and the tools that follow to provide easy and affordable two-way communication within the organization.
- Innovative learning solutions such as augmented/ virtual reality platforms integrated into wearable devices, delivering the latest learning just in time.
- Equipping our client’s leadership to lead in an environment of constant innovation.
- Implementing the process, tools and techniques needed to unlock to potential of people.
- Aligning business process with evolving technologies, collaboration tools, and working styles.
The work will be primarily focused on framing challenges, charting strategy, co-creating with agility, and scaling organizational change initiatives to help define and achieve a client's goals.
An Agile Organization | Change Senior Manager within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them.
- Lead building an adaptive client culture that is resilient and easily adopts change.
- Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients.
- Develop leadership at all levels.
- Quickly estimate and develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations.
- Build intelligent operating models that maximize organizational value creation.
- Identify new opportunities to realize value – with existing and/or new clients.
- Lead Journey Management from idea phase through sustain phase.
- Use agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client.
- Measure strategic, financial, and operational ROI.
- Manage large-sized, virtual, global, diverse teams.
- Drive behavior change and change adoption.
- Utilize the latest in neuroscience and behavior change to move the needle on employee behavior
- Proactively manage client and Accenture work requirements.
- Use analytics to glean insights that drive change activities.
- Utilize functional and industry knowledge to reframe complex client issues and bring fresh solutions.
- Build client’s internal change capability.
- Work with our clients to re-frame complex business challenges.
- Use digital tools to improve employee experience.
- Structure, plan and implement initiatives (strategy to operations) in an agile way.
- Map a long-term vision that is both forward thinking and adaptable.
- Articulate value propositions develop and present compelling cases for change in a way that is creative and inspiring.
- Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization.
- Actively collaborate with Accenture leadership to develop markets and clients.
- Develop and manage project budgets.
- Use agile methods to realize value quickly for the client.