Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Regional Description: UAE
Job Number: 00697830 00697830_en
Role: Solution Enablement Manager
Location: United Arab Emirates
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Support the Solution Architect providing solution design and solution approval process. When required, provide costing, response development and operations support.
Talent Segment: Solution Architecture
• Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of OGP offerings
• Preparing the BD spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan
• Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with Service Delivery, Solution Management (if applicable) and CTS to deliver the defined scope of services
• Collaborating as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups
• Aligning solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
Proposal Development Specific
• Support aspects of proposal development for strategic sales opportunities
• Meet all requests for proposal (RFP) requirements. (E.g.: Responses, formatting, etc.)
• Ensure the consistency of messaging and content across all volume/sections
• Integrate content from proposal resources; work with details to illustrate compelling story and a winning proposal narrative (including management plans, staffing plans, past performance/experience, transition plans, quality initiatives and other areas) independently and through SME/solution architect interactions
• Maintain compliance with requirements, internal Accenture controls, external regulations (e.g., procurement process), and sales methodology
•Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
•Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
•Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.