Job Title: Technology Strategy Senior Manager - FS
Level: Senior Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi
- The candidate will coordinate the Technology Strategy offering in Middle East Turkey (MET) - Financial Services collaborating with Accenture Strategy Financial Services Lead and Financial Services Operating Group.
- The candidate is expected to create trusted relationships with customers through a skill set covering both the ability to deliver complex projects and sales expertise.
- The candidate will operate cross industry, collaborating with different Strategy and Operating Group Managing Directors, but the main focus will be on Financial Services.
- Delivering unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Resources, Products, and Communications Media and Technology.
- Working with clients to understand how their business processes work today, identifying areas for improvement, and creating process maps to demonstrate how changes will help them reach their goals.
- Brainstorming with clients to design next generation IT architectures.
- Leveraging our alliances with leading companies to drive and accelerate real business impact
- Incubating and piloting the next wave of emerging technologies for clients based on our applied R&D
- Driving a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
- Minimum 8-15 years’ work experience - at least 10 years in Technology Strategy area.
- Ability to operate cross industry, preferred experience in Financial Services.
- Experience in IT & Digital Technology Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, IT Organization & Operating Model, Technology Trends
- Ability to deliver complex projects
- Having a good network of relationship on the Financial Services market in UAE
- Prior Consulting experience in big 4 or in strategy boutiques.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent English is a must, Arabic is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.