Job Title: TECHNOLOGY ADVISORY - DATA & ANALYTICS – RETAIL / TRAVEL / CG&S
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture’s Products group to apply your experience to the world's best-known, most innovative brands as a consultant in Products. Influence what people buy, where they shop and how they travel by helping world-leading companies rethink, reinvent and reshape how to stay ahead of the competition. Bring your whole self to work in an inclusive culture that values your individuality. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture’s Products group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries including retail, consumer goods and services, automotive, infrastructure and travel. Use your expertise to transform the consumer marketplace with innovative and agile solutions that respond to market changes, consumer trends and new technologies.
- Shaping and implementing modern Analytics solutions and scalable data architectures for our clients leveraging Big Data, enterprise data management and emerging technologies
- Diagnosis of the current Analytics architecture, shaping value-based, to-be solutions and technology landscapes with a strong business case, roadmaps and pro/cons focus
- Participate to discussions on the role of analytics technologies within the total business ecosystem and help guide clients in defining most suitable solutions.
- Provide active assistance in deploying, integrating and transforming analytics solutions in the client’s business and IT landscape
- Assess technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, etc.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing junior team members
What we're looking for:
- Experience designing, implementing and selling Analytics projects in at least one of the key focus industries: Retail, Travel and CG&S.
- Experience with enterprise data integration, BI and analytics platforms: Informatica, Talend, InfoSphere, SAS, RevoR, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Spotfire
- Experience in shaping and implementing related architectures using one or more data modeling techniques and tools across all phases of the lifecycle
- Expertise in architecture, behavior and use cases of different data platforms (e.g. RDBMS, NoSQL, Graph, Blockchain)
- Agile and DevOps delivery practices: familiarity with agile and DevOps delivery and deployment methodologies, experience with continuous integration, automated code reviews and regression testing
- Proven expertise managing Senior Client stakeholders (like … CIO, CTO) and their expectations. Ability to build trusted relationships and act as a trusted advisor.
- Good communication skills and the ability to empathize with clients and help them articulate their requirements in an area which poses challenges
- Excellent presentation skills (including Power Point)