As a TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING practitioner, you will help clients navigate their technology landscape. You'll define critical solutions to improve performance and deliver better outcomes for their clients and consumers. To join us here you will need the sharp thinking to solve complex problems on business and technology touchpoint providing deep industry insight and technological know-how on global level. The scope of the role, exposure to clients and cutting-edge technologies will provide an ideal platform to develop your consulting career.
Accenture Products group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries including Retail, Travel, Consumer Goods and Services, Automotive and Infrastructure. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!
We are looking for technology practitioners, with solid analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills to help our clients navigate their transformation journey.
- Advising our clients how to implement their digital vision / strategy into IT environment
- Defining modern technology landscapes addressing new business requirements and agility into IT space – APIs, DevOps, ERP decoupling, streams etc.
- Diagnosis of the current IT architecture, shaping value-based, to-be solutions and technology landscapes with a strong business case, roadmaps and pro/cons focus
- Participate to discussions on the role of digital technologies within the total business ecosystem and help guide clients in defining most suitable solutions.
- Provide active assistance in deploying, integrating and transforming digital solutions in the client’s business and IT landscape
- Assess technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, etc.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing junior team members
- Experience designing, implementing and selling digital projects in at least one of the key focus industries: Retail, Travel and CG&S.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of modern IT organization, delivery and architectures – multi-speed, lean delivery etc.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of tech landscapes in one of the following areas:
- E-commerce, order management, Product Information Management, Digital Asset Management etc. in omni-channel environment,
- Customer Relationship, Experience and Loyalty management
- API and streaming based integration architectures and platforms
- Knowledge of new IT technologies is a big plus - Artificial Indigence, Automation, Platforms & Ecosystems, Cloud, Analytics, Blockchain, IoT,
- Project delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
- Agile and DevOps delivery practices: familiarity with agile and DevOps delivery and deployment methodologies, experience with continuous integration, automated code reviews and regression testing
- Proven expertise managing Senior Client stakeholders (like … CIO, CTO) and their expectations. Ability to build trusted relationships and act as a trusted advisor.
- Good communication skills and the ability to empathize with clients and help them articulate their requirements in an area which poses challenges
- Excellent presentation skills (including Power Point)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with modern digital solutions, which includes definition of architectures, roadmaps, business cases, software selection etc.
- Minimum of 1 year of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of client-facing consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Arabic and/or French
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.