Join Accenture Products TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING and work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. Our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING practitioner, you will help clients navigate their technology landscape. You'll define critical solutions to improve performance and deliver better outcomes for their clients and consumers. To join us here you will need the sharp thinking to solve complex problems on business and technology touchpoint providing deep industry insight and technological know-how on global level. The scope of the role, exposure to clients and cutting-edge technologies will provide an ideal platform to develop your consulting career.
Accenture Products group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries including Retail, Travel, Consumer Goods and Services, Automotive and Infrastructure. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!
We are looking for technology practitioners, with solid analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills to help our clients navigate their transformation journey.
Role: INTELLIGENT PLATFORM ADVISORY SAP – RETAIL / TRAVEL / CG&S
Location : Dubai
Travel: up to 100% mobility
“We are looking for both Consultant & Manager Levels for our role opening on Intelligent Platform Advisory”
- Advising our clients on current SAP landscape, related solutions and/or SAP-driven business transformations
- Diagnosis of the current IT estate with improvements and enhancements in mind
- Solution, platform and software comparison; Identifying pros/cons supporting decisions
- Shaping value-based, to-be solutions and systems landscapes with a strong business case, roadmaps and supporting arguments
- Confident presentation of results to senior client stakeholders – CIO/CTO/CxO
- Expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
- Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design
- Coaching, mentoring and developing junior team members
What we're looking for:
- Experience designing, implementing and selling SAP solutions and programs in at least one of the key focus industries: Retail, Travel and CG&S.
- Experience with SAP programs for Retail industry being an strong additional benefit: Organizational Structure, Master Data, DC Logistics, Merchandise Supply, Store Operations, Pricing, Promotions, Procurement, Planning and/or Allocation
- Proven expertise managing Senior Client stakeholders (like … CIO, CTO) and their expectations. Ability to build trusted relationships and act as a trusted advisor.
- Good communication skills and the ability to empathize with clients and help them articulate their requirements in an area which poses challenges
- Exposure and preferably delivery experience managing all phases of SAP program including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
- Experience managing resources and working with offshore teams.
- Excellent presentation skills (including Power Point)
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA Architecture, Fiori, Gigya, Leonardo and new SAP in general
- Proven experience managing sales process for SAP solutions implementations
- Proven experience mentoring and coaching teams
- Clear understanding of pros / cons related to functionalities within SAP vs. other solutions – planning, order management etc.
- Clear understanding of S4HANA benefits, upgrade business case, roadmap planning