Job Location: Dubai
Regional Description: UAE
Job Number: 00677350 00677350_en
Role: Salesforce Consultant
Location: United Arab Emirates
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
professional at this position level within Accenture has the following
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses own judgment to determines optimal solution to recommend.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
1. At least 2-3 years in Salesforce mainly with Sales/Service/Community clouds with classic and lightning involving integrations and agile/iterative delivery in Products, CMT or H&PS industries
2. Experience in leading the functional team, design team and/or change management
3. Industry knowledge of Products, CMT or H&PS preferred
4. At least 1-2 projects in a stream lead role on Salesforce
5. Experience of working in Salesforce projects that are part of wider programs
A1 Arabic speaking preferred
Other skills/background –
1. Ability to drive stakeholder discussions during CRPs and client sessions
2. Strong relations in Salesforce community (internal)
3. Strong experience in one function e.g. Business/Functional Analysis, or Training/UAT or Integrations
4. Knows Agile delivery
1. Certified in Salesforce Admin and Sales or Service cloud. Certifications in PD1, PD2 good to have
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.