Skill: Management Consulting (Lifesciences)
Level: Senior Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who can challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
The Products operating group serves five Industries, Retail, Travel & Transportation, Consumer Good & Services, Pharma and Automotive & Industrial Equipment, providing a broad range of consulting, technology, system integration and business processing services
The current priority is to strengthen the local leadership with an experienced Arabic speaker who can provide management of the Products Operating Group, by identifying a Senior Manager who will be responsible for driving and contributing to the growth of the Products market in Saudi Arabia, especially in Retail and Consumer Goods industry, including building the local team and providing the long-term vision and leadership. The successful candidate will be working with senior executives and other senior managers with a focus on sales generation, with deep industry acumen, delivery skills and ability to build trusted relations with clients and partners.
- Help growing relationship with Life Science clients through though leadership
- Develop local offering on Life Science strategy and digital
- Develop & support value proposition with solution partners or internal
- Be either SME or Delivery Lead on Life Science strategy / digital projects
- Own opportunities, project scope, team management, deliverables
- Able to run growth strategy review, and digital business roadmap for Life Sciences clients
- Deep hands-on experience in Life Science commercial strategies, technologies and best practices
- Understand local market trends, translate it into strategy roadmap, into offerings, into client proposal
- Knowledgeable about commercial processes including sales, marketing, digital patient and physician engagement, multi-channel engagement, sales force technology and enablement, and CRM
- Strategic thinker; exercises strong foresight, judgment and bias towards informed decision making
- High energy level, inquisitiveness, sense of urgency, creativity, decisiveness; Ability to perform under pressure with poise; experience working within a fast paced, dynamic environment; high change agility
- Prior experience in consulting is preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.