Analytics analyst is responsible to help the clients with analytics solution. He/she should be strong in analytics fundamentals and should be able to work with the following:
- Ability to work with large data sets and present conclusions to key stakeholders; Data management using SQL
- Develop a clear understanding of client’s business issue to inform the best approach to the problem.
- Track down and read all previous information on the problem or issue in question. Explore obvious and known avenues thoroughly. Ask a series of probing questions to get to the root of a problem.
- Adopt a clear and systematic approach to complex issues (i.e. A leads to B leads to C). Analyze relationships between several parts of a problem or situation. Anticipate obstacles and identify a critical path for a project
- Deliver products and services that empower clients to implement effective solutions. Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more. Work with other team members and make deliberate efforts to keep others up to date.
- Support, monitor and manage all aspects of daily activities with
- Audience Segmentation
- Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
- Root-cause analysis
- Establish a consistent and collaborative presence with clients and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
• MSc/MPhil. in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics / Engineering Degree
Must Have Skills:
- Consulting profile and background
- PMO (certified PMI, PMP)
- Artificial intelligence
- Data Analytics
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.