Role: Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimisation Strategy Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Strategy provides an opportunity to join a highly skilled global group in identifying and defining value creation and transformation opportunities by delivering independent strategic and management consulting services focused on the CEO and Chief Strategy Officer agenda.
Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimization Strategy (ATIOS) Group is a specialized global strategy practice within Accenture, that serves world’s leading Oil & Gas companies with a specific focus on their downstream operations spanning front, middle and back office. ATIOS is primarily based in energy capitals (major hubs - UK, France, Germany, UAE and Singapore) to serve its clients on their investments & portfolio strategy, operational excellence, front, middle and back office set-up and enhance the sophistication of their front to back office capabilities. Our global portfolio of clients includes O&G Majors – IOCS & NOCs, Utilities, Agricultural Companies, Consumer Goods Companies, Commodities Traders, Energy Ministries & Regulators and other independent players.
The Middle East ATIOS practice is looking to enhance its team with Consultant/Manager level individuals with Oil & Gas industry experience in downstream
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying and planning actions/initiatives to help clients capture new growth and/ or optimization opportunities
- Defining a strategic business approach that aligns with client’s business model/objectives
- Conducting assessment and diagnosis of issues and challenges facing clients in the corporate strategy, front, mid and back office operations, risk management and commercial optimization
- Designing target operating models for
- Designing and constructing advanced economic models for the purpose of investment valuation and finance structuring
- Conducting advanced numerical analysis to determine pricing, supply and demand outlooks for energy and commodities
- Conducting detailed research to identify and rank key value drivers for fundamental market views
- Analysing balance sheet/ income statement and other financial data to identify company’s strengths and weaknesses
- Assisting with the generation of request for proposal responses