Location: Abu Dhabi
Accenture Strategy provides an opportunity to join a highly skilled global group in identifying and defining value creation and transformation opportunities by delivering independent strategic and management consulting services focused on the CEO and Chief Strategy Officer agenda.
Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimization Strategy (ATIOS) Group is a specialized global strategy practice within Accenture, that serves world’s leading Oil & Gas companies with a specific focus on their downstream operations spanning front, middle and back office. ATIOS is primarily based in energy capitals (major hubs - UK, France, Germany, UAE and Singapore) to serve its clients on their investments & portfolio strategy, operational excellence, front, middle and back office set-up and enhance the sophistication of their front to back office capabilities. Our global portfolio of clients includes O&G Majors – IOCS & NOCs, Utilities, Agricultural Companies, Consumer Goods Companies, Commodities Traders, Energy Ministries & Regulators and other independent players.
The Middle East ATIOS practice is looking to enhance its team with Consultant/Manager level individuals with Oil & Gas industry experience in downstream
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying and planning actions/initiatives to help clients capture new growth and/ or optimization opportunities
- Defining a strategic business approach that aligns with client’s business model/objectives
- Conducting assessment and diagnosis of issues and challenges facing clients in the corporate strategy, front, mid and back office operations, risk management and commercial optimization
- Designing target operating models for
- Designing and constructing advanced economic models for the purpose of investment valuation and finance structuring
- Conducting advanced numerical analysis to determine pricing, supply and demand outlooks for energy and commodities
- Conducting detailed research to identify and rank key value drivers for fundamental market views
- Analysing balance sheet/ income statement and other financial data to identify company’s strengths and weaknesses
- Assisting with the generation of request for proposal responses
- Minimum 6 years of postgraduate experience in either strategy consulting with Oil&Gas clients or 4+ years of experience in relevant industry (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, capable of applying quantitative methods and approaches to solving business problems
- Strong communication skills
- English reading, writing and speaking fluency
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-cultural teams
- Previous experience in a top tier strategy consulting firm, boutique strategy firm, or consulting in a big 4 accountancy firm
- Previous experience in oil and gas industry with focus on downstream
- A high degree of comfort with strategy frameworks and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
- Ability to develop and apply consulting skills; capabile of effectively solving complex business issues
- Organise and direct quality work
- Drive teams to add value by meeting expectations and completing deliverables
- Plan and coordinate own and/or team's work activities, to meet commitments and quality expectations
- Maximize team performance by encouraging collaboration and addressing issues, that impact performance of team members
- Confident, poised with strong leadership abilities
- Excellent time management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.