Job Location: Dubai
Regional Description: UAE
Job Number: 00636438 00636438_en
Skill: Front End Developer
Level: Analyst - Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
The role of Lead Front-end Developer overlaps between UX, Creative and Back-end integration support being a creative first full-service digital agency the Lead Front-end Developer bridges the gap between a very opinionated UX/Creative team and the technical implementation for the creative proposition, any objection to that must be backed by strong and viable technical reasoning. You should have strong grasp of responsive website design and development patterns, principles and workflow. To achieve this integrated approach, the qualified candidate must have a deep understanding of user experience and
creative aesthetics while implementing across multi-device layouts. Ultimately the Lead Front end Developer would be responsible for all aspects of front-end architecture and development including all project related browser and server technologies responsible for rendering the user experience.
● Responsible for architecting and defining the Front-end framework to solve complex
designs and interactions that reflect the user experience and creative proposition.
● Responsible for mentorship and guidance to technical team members in all project
activities on multiple small to medium sized projects or one large project
● Able to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need
and/or the type of project
● Participates in developing supporting proposal materials for projects
● Participates in scoping and planning work
● Write technical documentation (admin guides), white papers, presentations, contributes
to determining internal processes
● Lead and Manage a large team of Front-end Developers and client developers
● Be a thought leader in the Front-end technologies and space.
● Lead recruiting of new Front-end employees
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.